Its time to schedule your 2022 Tennis Court Opening.
Opening and Servicing Tennis Courts in Quogue, East Quogue, Westhampton,
Westhampton Beach, Remsenburg, Southampton, Watermill, Sag Harbor, Hamptons and all of Long Island.
YOUR TENNIS COURT IS READY TO GO!
- Our Long Island har-tr/ clay court and hard court maintenance includes service from Memorial to Labor Day
- Includes rolling of tennis court
- Removing loose material i.e. pine needles, leaves, etc.
- Repair divots from play
- Check of surface to assure tennis court is getting proper amount of water
-Sweep and Line Court
- Service available before Memorial Day and after Labor Day
Watering the court properly is the biggest determining factor of how well your tennis court plays during the Season. A court can be too dry and dusty or too wet and soft, both will cause the ball not to properly bounce. Also, as the weather changes you will need to adjust your sprinkler times and perhaps add an additional afternoon watering during the hot part of Summer. Please feel free to contact our hard and clay court maintenance and installation experts on Long Island for suggestions of the correct amount of watering, however you should contact your irrigation professionals for adjustments.
It is recommended you know where the sprinkler box is located to make adjustments easily as the weather changes.
- It is important to sweep the tennis court after playing, as if you do not the divots will become hardened after they are watered and regular maintenance will not be able to smooth them out.
- Make sure the court is evenly watered and if not you may need to contact your irrigation company.
- Make sure there are no overhanging branches or bushes on or around the court.
- It is important that the court gets the same amount of sun as much as possible.
- As many home courts are surrounded by the woods, ants are a huge problem, it is recommended you call an exterminator.
Quality and Service with the Attention to Details
Old Tennis Services Inc.
Matchpoint of LI inc.
8 Quogue Plaza Trail
Quogue, NY 11959
631 384-5663 - Har-Tru - Steve
631 942-0983 - Hard Courts - Crystal